Monday, July 22, 2013

Herba Life set at reduced price

Ladies... I have a lot of Herba Life ready stock to clear. Reason for clearance is because I want to make space for new items. These stocks are still new but I just have so many of them. I want to let go because a lot of my Coach handbags are coming from US for Raya sale. Since I still have my Herba Life for daily use, these stocks that I have.... I seriously want to let go.

I am selling all as set = F1+F3+100gm tea mix = RM310 (postage add RM15)

I currently have all flavours = French Vanilla, Strawberry, Dutch Chocolate, Tropical Fruit, Cappucino

Herba Life Set RM310. While stock last only ladies. Dah habis stock ni... kena beli retail price. Sbb I am giving this price to clear my stock only tau. Email me if u are interested.

tres.hip@hotmail.com

Thanks Ladies!
And selamat menyambut Ramadhan :)

No comments: