Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Present for Mother's Day, anyone?

So Mother's Day is so near. Like this Sunday! I have never missed celebrating Mother's Day.... in my own way. What did I do? Spend time at home with mom. Heh. Well, we came from a family that makes presents means no meaning :p So it's always easy with my mom.

However, it's different for my MIL. She likes to celebrate with gifts. I mean, giving a tissue cover is consider a gift; in her reference, thoughts that counts. That's not my style. When I give present, I really give them a present. I do not know how to moderate on it. Petty right? Yeah.. I just couldn't take it out of my habit. But if I did not give anything, trust me, I will just have this terrible itch on my hand. I don't know why :p

So this round I have prepared couples of presents for my MIL, SIL & Kak Yan (MIL cousin sister who is taking care of my son at MIL house). This time I'm being moderate. I am just so proud of myself! Ahaha. Well.... I think it is moderate. Truly, money is a factor too. We just moved into our own condo early this year, saving for my August-born baby, sister's wedding. Ouh.. I just wish I earn double my current salary so I can be more generous to others. Sorry.. saya bukan nak menunjuk atau berlagak. But I really appreciate to see ppl get excited & joy over their presents. Happiness for me... is a big deal not just to my family, to ppl around me.

So anyways, if u haven't get any Mother's Day gift yet, I can do a huge favour for you :)

Intro:
I am also selling Coach handbags directly from USA. All my purchases are made at Coach USA & guaranteed 100% authentic. Here is my blog for your further reference :)


Available Items in hand:
These are Coach Handbag & Wristlets available in hand. Which means I can post it to you this weekend once payment is made! Just in time for Mother's Day on 13th May!, ain't it? :)


COACH ASHLEY SIGNATURE SATEEN HIPPIE LILAC
style: F17599
Signature sateen fabric with crinkle patent leather trim
Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets
Snap closure, fabric lining
Strap with 8" drop
Longer strap for shoulder or crossbody wear
Comes with Coach dust plastic, price tag & care card
10 3/4" (L) x 11" (H) x 2 1/4" (W)
RM620 inclusive all
1 unit available



COACH LEATHER PLEATED MEDIUM WRISTLET BLACK
style: F46484

RM220 inclusive all
2 units avaiable


COACH LEATHER PLEATED MEDIUM WRISTLET PINK
style: F46484
Leather
Inside multifunction pocket
Zip-top closure, fabric lining
Strap with clip to form a wrist strap or attach to the inside of a bag
Comes with Coach dust plastic, price tag & care card
7 1/4" (L) x 4 1/2" (H)
RM220 inclusive all (each)
2 unit avaiable


tres.hip@hotmail.com



If u are interested, u may email me for further details & payment arrangement.

Hope this would be a great Mother's Day gift for from u to ur mom!!


With Love,
Mommy Ja





No comments: